Sekolah Pilar Indonesia is located on a 1.4 ha land. To support the learning process.
Sekolah Pilar Indonesia provides the following facilities and services.
- Classes: 9×9 square metres. Every class is equipped by storage, computer, sink and air conditioner.
- Toddler: max. 10 students in each class
- Pre-K: max. 15 students in each class with 2 teachers
- Kindergarten and Reception: max. 20 students in each class with 2 teachers
- Primary: max. 24 students in each class with 2 teachers
- High School: max 24 students in each class. Every subject is taught by 1 teacher.
- Relevant books from local and international publishers (20% are Indonesian books and 80% are English books)
- Indonesian and English newspapers
- Science Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Music Room
- Taman Sari
- Basketball and Tennis Court
- Badminton and Volleyball Court
- Mini Soccer Field
- Health Clinic
- Plantation Area
- Green House
- Drumband Instruments
- Traditional Music Instruments (Gamelan, Angklung, Gondang, Talempong, Gambang, Kenthong)
- School Bus
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Radio Room