• To build the social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth of each student.
• To build students’ self-esteem and bring out the best in each child.
• To engage students in an active, hands-on, experiences
• To provide opportunities for student to learn in many different environments, both inside and outside of the classroom.
• To encourage students to be active inquirers and life-long learners
• In ECC we emphasise creating child-centered environments that encourage learning through play, exploration and discovery. Our aim is for the students to be well-adjusted, confident and competent individuals.
• In Primary we emphasise the total growth of the developing child, touching hearts as well as minds and encompassing social, physical, emotional and cultural needs in addition to academic development. They are supported for mastery and control on their journey to become independent learners.
• In Junior High we emphasise helping students develop the knowledge, understanding, attitudes and skills necessary to participate actively and responsibly in a changing world.
• In Senior High we prepare the students to enter the best National and International universities abroad.