Welcome to Sekolah Pilar Indonesia. Thank you for taking time to find out more about us. Sekolah Pilar Indonesia is a national school for children from Toddler to Grade 12. We have been providing best practice education for the community in Cibubur. The school believes that the success of the students depends on the school and parents working together.
Be an outstanding school with an Indonesian cultural identity by providing an effective learning environment that enables students to be INDEPENDENT, HIGHLY PRINCIPLED and to APPRECIATE DIVERSITY.
- To prepare students to be intellectual and responsible citizens
- To provide an effective educational environment
- To preserve own culture through the learning process
Our Objectives of Learning
- To build the social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth of each student.
- To build students’ self-esteem and bring out the best in each child.
- To engage students in an active, hands-on, experiences
- To provide opportunities for student to learn in many different environments, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- To encourage students to be active inquirers and life-long learners
Specifically, in ECC we emphasise on creating child-centered environments that encourage learning through play, exploration and discovery. Our aim is for the students to be well-adjusted, confident and competent individuals.
Curriculum and Programmes
At Sekolah Pilar Indonesia, we use Sekolah Pilar Indonesia curriculum which embodies best practice of national and international curricula. At levels ECC and Primary, we are authorised to conduct the International Baccalaureate – Primary Years Programme learning framework. We believe as the citizens of the world, our students should embrace international-mindedness, while at the same time preserve their own culture. Through our value-driven programmes, we believe the students will be able to face challenges confidently.
Our School Programmes
- Literacy programmes
- Invitation to guest speakers
- Parent presentations
- Cultural programmes
- Sport competitions
Alongside with the intra-curricular programmes, we believe that students should be given opportunities to develop their interests and talents through the co-curricular programmes that include sports as well as visual and performing arts. These programmes can vary every academic year, to cater the interests of the students.
- Classes: 9×9 square metres. (Every class is equipped with storage, computer, sink and air conditioner.)
- Toddler: max. 10 students in each class
- Pre-K: max. 15 students in each class with 2 teachers
- Kindergarten and Reception: max. 20 students in each class with 2 teachers
- Primary: max. 24 students in each class with 2 teachers
- High School: max 24 students in each class. Every subject is taught by 1 teacher.
- Science laboratory
- Computer laboratory
- Music room
- Taman sari
- Basketball and tennis court
- Badminton and volleyball court
- Soccer field
- Health clinic
- Plantation area
- Green house
- Drumband instruments
- Traditional music instruments
- School bus
- Indoor swimming pool
- Radio room
To find out more about our school, please visit our social media accounts:
Facebook: Sekolah Pilar Indonesia
YouTube: Sekolah Pilar Indonesia
You can also contact Ibu Murni at 0813-1123-6222 or fill in our contact form at https://bit.ly/daftarpilar to determine how you want to be reached.
We’re looking forward to having you as part of the big family of Sekolah Pilar Indonesia.